Monday, September 26, 2011

All things new!

I’m battling a cold but other than that- - Life is GOOD!! 
Fall is in the air and I absolutely LOVE it!  I always love when a new season rolls around.   It’s like I get complacent in our “current” season then- - BAM!  God opens my eyes to the beauty of his creation in all new ways.  I find it really cool how “new” each season feels year after year.  J  (And side note- - how cool that WE are made “new” every DAY?!) J
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.”  2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV

And man…. how AWESOME that one day God will create a NEW Heaven and a NEW earth?!  J

“See, I will create new heavens and a new earth.  The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.”  Isaiah 65:17 NIV
Okay… I get really excited about that topic…. But I don’t have enough time at the moment to write a book.   J haha
But back to appreciating our new season, Fall….. 
I love this quote….
“Some people, in order to discover God, read books.  But there is a great book: the very appearance of created things.  Look above you!  Look below you!  Read it.  God, whom you want to discover, never wrote that book with ink.  Instead He set before your eyes the things that He had made.  Can you ask for a louder voice than that?” ~St. Augustine

“You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.”  Nehemiah 9:6 NIV
So while I’m super busy with adoption benefit planning, adoption homework and appointments…..  I’m REALLY enjoying rediscovering God and his goodness through his incredible creation.  J
“Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.”  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment