Monday, December 5, 2011

Moving on!

Good news:  On December 1 our adoption agency received our Psychological Reports!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!  Those were the last documents they needed to “officially” move us to the next step of the process!!  J
So technically we’ve moved out of the “paperwork step" and now we’re in the “interviews/home visit step!!"  Once THIS step is completed we can be on the WAITING LIST for our BABY/BABIES!!!! J J J J
We’re eagerly awaiting our caseworker to call us so we can get our interviews and home visit scheduled!!!!  EEKK!!!!  I hope, I hope, I hope we can have our home visit this month while all of our Christmas decorations are up!  Wouldn’t that feel so nice and cozy?! J  I’m not sure it can be scheduled that quickly but I HOPE so! J
(Oh- by the way- - we received copies of our Psychological Reports too!  Thankfully we’re not crazy.  Haha!  Mr. Psychologist gave us a great recommendation and basically deemed us “psychologically healthy” and stated that we will “provide a loving and supportive home to a child through adoption.”  J  YAYYYYYY!!!!)
I’m trying to just B R E A T H E and not be so anxious about our interviews and home visit.  A sweet lady from our adoption agency reminded me- -
“Don’t worry.  God is not going to let anyone else have your baby.”  
J  What a sweet AND true statement!  Everything is taking as long as it’s SUPPOSED to take.  (*breathe in….*breathe out….)  God’s hand is all over this, I know.
I normally have lots of energy but lately I’ve been over the top.  I just feel so excited!  For starters, I’ve completely organized each room of our house including cabinets and closets, have us on a cleaning schedule that’s displayed on our refrigerator, decorated for Christmas of course, purchased EVERYONE’S Christmas gifts (except Erik’s) and wrapped them all.  If any little thing is out of place (cup, keys, etc) I quickly put it in its place.  It’s as if I’m expecting the caseworker to “pop in” unannounced! Haha!   I’m wild I tell ya! Wild!!
This is such an exciting time!  Please join us as we pray our baby home!! J
“…Ask and you will receive, so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy.” John 16:24 NCV

No comments:

Post a Comment