Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear Child

My thoughts are fairly simplistic lately. 
I am simply dreaming of our child.  Praying that he/she comes soon, yearning for the day that we welcome him/her home. 

One day I'll print this Blog for our sweet baby.... so tonight..... this entry is especially for you- - our beautiful child.


My precious child,
There are not enough words to describe my love for you.  Although I have not met you yet, the love I feel for you is overwhelming.  I pray for you every single day and I dream about you at night.  It’s as if I sense that you’re already here;  I feel you in my heart but I just can’t see you with my eyes. 
You’re an angel and a child of God.  You are God’s creation and nothing short of a masterpiece.    Your daddy and I are absolutely honored to be your earthly parents.  God already has great plans for you!  He’s going to bless you with a life of hope and success! (Jeremiah 29:11)   
We eagerly anticipate your arrival and will cherish you forever.

With all my love always,
Mommy


"Children are a gift from the Lord.."  ~Psalm 127:3 NCV

No comments:

Post a Comment